New Kingdoom / Novo Reino

N0ut

Hello, my name is Henry, I'm 25 years old and I'm getting in touch to know on which day a new kingdom will open on the Brazilian server, I live in England, and together with my tribe of friends we are about to make an expedition on the Brazilian server, I would like to know if there is already a date for this fact? we are looking forward to playing with the Brazilians, greetings from N0ut.

Olá, me chamo Henry tenho 25 anos e estou entrando em contato para saber em qual dia irá abrir um novo reino no servidor Brasileiro, moro na Inglaterra, e junto com minha tribo de amigos estamos prestes a fazer uma expedição no servidor Brasileiro, gostaria de saber se já tem uma data para tal facto, estamos ansiosos para jogar com os Brasileiros, cumprimentos de N0ut.

Guess Whos Back ?

Membro da equipe
Olá N0ut,

Neste momento não temos data prevista para a abertura de um novo reino assim que tenhamos conhecimento do dia de abertura será anunciado aqui no nosso fórum. :)

matlaxe

Hello, my name is Henry, I'm 25 years old and I'm getting in touch to know on which day a new kingdom will open on the Brazilian server, I live in England, and together with my tribe of friends we are about to make an expedition on the Brazilian server, I would like to know if there is already a date for this fact? we are looking forward to playing with the Brazilians, greetings from N0ut.

Olá, me chamo Henry tenho 25 anos e estou entrando em contato para saber em qual dia irá abrir um novo reino no servidor Brasileiro, moro na Inglaterra, e junto com minha tribo de amigos estamos prestes a fazer uma expedição no servidor Brasileiro, gostaria de saber se já tem uma data para tal facto, estamos ansiosos para jogar com os Brasileiros, cumprimentos de N0ut.
Hello Henry, in the name of Brazilian community, I wish you and your friends welcomo to the game. We're aware of the incursion and we'll play. Have a nice game, good luck, and have fun. With a biggest greetings from 'matlaxe'.

Olá henry, em nome da comunidade brasileira, desejo a você e seus amigos boas-vindas ao jogo. Estamos cientes da incursão e vamos jogar . Bom jogo, boa sorte e divirta-se.
Com os maiores cumprimentos de "matlaxe".